Need Help! fanuc ot a - nakamura tome TMC-30 - 1986 - spandle problem

Thread: fanuc ot a - nakamura tome TMC-30 - 1986 - spandle problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default fanuc ot a - nakamura tome TMC-30 - 1986 - spandle problem

Hello everyone, I can not solve a problem with our Nakamura Tome TMC-30 lathe with Fanuc 0T - A control;
    used daily without problems, one morning at startup has error 911, we perform the procedure for resetting the memory, presenting the status "not ready" you can not enter the parameters, we solve detaching the connector M20, now we can insert the parameters, the turret is switched off, the P key and the EOB key at start up can be resolved, the program is switched on, the spindle does not turn, no error message is issued, the fuses are OK, the PCB master card made to check by our technician cards does not seem to have problems, the spindle board is configured correctly, they are one thing, at the start of the machine will turn on the red alarm machine light, then turn off suffered, and the error 600 - 06 that disappears not as soon as the machine finishes the ignition procedure, can someone give me suggestions? I'm taking the first steps in the industry, I would like to solve on my own if possible
    thank you all

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: fanuc ot a - nakamura tome TMC-30 - 1986 - spandle problem

Quote Originally Posted by pangoli View Post
    Hello everyone, I can not solve a problem with our Nakamura Tome TMC-30 lathe with Fanuc 0T - A control;
    used daily without problems, one morning at startup has error 911, we perform the procedure for resetting the memory, presenting the status "not ready" you can not enter the parameters, we solve detaching the connector M20, now we can insert the parameters, the turret is switched off, the P key and the EOB key at start up can be resolved, the program is switched on, the spindle does not turn, no error message is issued, the fuses are OK, the PCB master card made to check by our technician cards does not seem to have problems, the spindle board is configured correctly, they are one thing, at the start of the machine will turn on the red alarm machine light, then turn off suffered, and the error 600 - 06 that disappears not as soon as the machine finishes the ignition procedure, can someone give me suggestions? I'm taking the first steps in the industry, I would like to solve on my own if possible
    thank you all

Hello friend. Have you loaded DGN archives first and then loaded parameters? You need to follow this sequence in order for the control to execute PMC logic. I had a similar problem not too long ago.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks I Try now :-))

Downloads
    Uploads

105/5000
    Hello everyone, I solved the spindle problem by replacing all the relays, now it works

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. Recently, we purchased a Nakamura tome TMC-30 - 1989 machine on sale. According to the FANUC OT-C instruction manual (when loading 0662-08 SERVO: 9030-10 PMC: M024-A5). There is no copy of the parameters.
    Help, send (stzvue@gmail.com) your parameters to verify our parameters. Can you have a wiring diagram for the machine and a ladder diagram (with explanations, on paper)?
    We had errors 310/320 - they fixed them, but the error on the left side of the car NOT READY are not sure what is correct (I connected the 24v wire on the bar feeder connector with the wire to the E-STOP button. Now move on without error, but it does not work in automatic mode ...
    Sincerely, Vladimir