CONTROL 0-T TURRET NOT WORKING

Thread: CONTROL 0-T TURRET NOT WORKING

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CONTROL 0-T TURRET NOT WORKING

Hello,

We have this JohnFord taiwanese lathe with a Fanuc 0-T control (year1995) that lost all parameters due to operator error.

We managed to load all parameters back in and put the machine in good working condition EXCEPT for the turret, which is not moving at all.

It does not move in manual mode, neither in PRG and TOOL CHANGE SW, nothing. I might be doing something wrong. I am not too familiar with lathes. Especially talking about the turret and all the tool changing logic.

I would appreciate very much is someone can provide a step by step in how to manually change within turret tool positions.

I am guessing the machine had lost one or more values somewhere, bits turned 0´s into 1´s or vice versa or something.

I would need to get the procedure in how to set up the tools into the turret. as of right now, the screen shows T 0 like there is no tools registered or perhaps the offsets.

THERE IS NO ALARMS . This machine was perfectly operational right before its memory was erased. so we can assume that this problem is has been caused by the control.

Thank you for any support that you might be willing to share.

Flex