Fanuc PMC-L OE1 and OE2 Help Ladder

Thread: Fanuc PMC-L OE1 and OE2 Help Ladder

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc PMC-L OE1 and OE2 Help Ladder

Hey guys. I have done a lot of searching before asking so hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to add a few coils to my ladder on my Fanuc O-mate MF. It has a -L PMC.

From what i understand the ladder is on eprom OE1 and OE2. These are 27C256 chips. I have pulled these chips and had them read. I have the binary file saved.

I have the old dos FAPT Ladder program but from what i understand it wont read the binary. it must be converted first and combined between the 2 chips to be able to edit the ladder.

I have run into a few posts of people emailing the binary to them and some how converting it and sending it back in a format the dos program can edit it.

Does anyone have any info on this or can help me achieve this? Appreciate all the help

Thanks