Need Help! Old GM Fanuc ArcMate S-5 Zeroing and Calibration

Thread: Old GM Fanuc ArcMate S-5 Zeroing and Calibration

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Old GM Fanuc ArcMate S-5 Zeroing and Calibration

Hello All, new to the wonderful world of Fanuc, bought an old GM Fanuc Arcmate S-5 for no particular reason but the price was so so right. Having little to zero CNC/robotics knowledge I'm surprised I got the thing moving as quickly as I did. Though programming is a no go and that is what brings me here.

I can seem to figure out the zero/calibration procedure for my unit, it’s so old and obscure that when I called Fanuc they weren't even able to find the manual for the robot. I have included pictures of the robot, controller (RG2) and teach pendant for better understanding. If anyone can provide me with some guidance on how to go about this, I would be eternally grateful.