Need Help! Building a test stand for FANUCs, stuck on getting PMC to run

Thread: Building a test stand for FANUCs, stuck on getting PMC to run

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Building a test stand for FANUCs, stuck on getting PMC to run

Greetings.

I've been interested in building a test stand for our FANUC inventory -- drives, motors, etc.
    I've acquired a chassis w/FS-160MC CPU full of useful cards, and have been able to boot it up and copy existing program from it, although I had
    no luck with backing up parameters, SRAM backup just wouldn't happen, so, unfortunately, I've had to DEL+RESET it.
    Fast forward to now, I've uploaded my simple test program into the memory, only to get ER07 NO OPTION(LADDER STEP) error out of.
    I can see my I/O Link inputs activating in PMC Signal status window, they even have proper symbol comments that I've added, but I can't get anything useful out of that.
    Original CPU memory dump contains information about machine it belonged to, it was Enshu Ltd JE80G.
    I'd be grateful if someone could help me with progressing further, it's an promising project for me, and I'd like to make it work.