Fanuc 0T Tool Position

Thread: Fanuc 0T Tool Position

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc 0T Tool Position

I am working on a turning center that was recently crashed during a tool change. The chuck knocked the turret out of rotation. I have since got the turret physically aligned but the control is giving me a 1006 Tool Position error. When I give it a tool change command, it is registering 1 tool position off. I assume that the encoder information sent to the control do not agree and this is what is throwing the error. I have manuals on the machine but I am not finding which parameters and how to reset the control so it knows which position it is actually sitting in. This is an older machine and has a wheel with holes and prox sensors to process the information. I have opened the turret up and the prox sensors are not damaged or misaligned.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc 0T Tool Position

i think you have to find in what combination of sensor must be for tool number 1.
    for example ,in the diagnose page you must see these sensors if you pass some metal in front of them.
    like an example tool number 1 is a combination of sensor that are translated into bits like 00011000
    you must have in the manual this combination for all tools so starting to check what sensrs must be on for tool number 1
    if you have electric diagram i can show to you ,send it at my email zavateandu@yahoo.com