Need Help! Fanuc OM-C Tool probe macro

Thread: Fanuc OM-C Tool probe macro

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc OM-C Tool probe macro

I've installed a Renishaw TS20 probe (originally for a lathe) on my vertical machine center and I use it to probe tools in Z direction. For now I written a simple macro that calls the tools I specifiy from T1-T10 and moves it down above the probe, then I jog it to where I want to probe. Approx 10mm above the probe I hit cycle start again to let it probe it out with double touch. Once tool is probed the new lenght is inserted into the offset table and next tool is called and everything repeats. Now I want to be able to do the probing without having to manually jog the tools. I can keep improving my macro but it still will fall very short the renishaw ones with safe moves and all those tiny details. The question is if anyone has developed something for themselves they would like to share for me to continue on. I'll upload my macro tomorrow when I'm at the machine in case anyone want to have a look at that.