Problem error 403, 444 and HCAL

Thread: error 403, 444 and HCAL

Downloads
    Uploads

Default error 403, 444 and HCAL

Dear all,
    I have a CNC punch machine: Murata Weideman Magnum 5000 with Fanuc control series 0
    I am in a trouble follow as:
    When i press "Zero Set", after X,Y,T axis go home then C axis go home so on the screen, the error immediately occur: 403 Servo (VRDY OFF) and 444: C servo dection ERR.
    In the DGN 723 for 4th axis (= C axis) bit 4 =1 is mean: HCAL alarm.
    I checked cable, driver, reaplce motor so seemingly every thing is okay.

And i want to know the reason why when power on, with C axis, i can rorate it by hand while i can't do it with X,Y,T . Is there a parameter or signal effect "Servo ON" of C axis?

Thanks for your reading.
    Noziz

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error 403, 444 and HCAL-def-jpg   error 403, 444 and HCAL-ghj-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by noziz View Post
    Dear all,
    I have a CNC punch machine: Murata Weideman Magnum 5000 with Fanuc control series 0
    I am in a trouble follow as:
    When i press "Zero Set", after X,Y,T axis go home then C axis go home so on the screen, the error immediately occur: 403 Servo (VRDY OFF) and 444: C servo dection ERR.
    In the DGN 723 for 4th axis (= C axis) bit 4 =1 is mean: HCAL alarm.
    I checked cable, driver, reaplce motor so seemingly every thing is okay.

And i want to know the reason why when power on, with C axis, i can rorate it by hand while i can't do it with X,Y,T . Is there a parameter or signal effect "Servo ON" of C axis?

Thanks for your reading.
    Noziz

Your servo drive (A06B-6058-H###)is dead , short circuit transistor module or ccurrent loop on control pcb