connect instrument to 0i mate-TD for auto correction

Thread: connect instrument to 0i mate-TD for auto correction

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default connect instrument to 0i mate-TD for auto correction

As a new requirement I would like to connect the LVDTs to Fanuc controller (0i mate TD).
    Please tell me what I will need and the procedure to connect the LVDTs to machine to capture multiple data for different offsets.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nav91 View Post
    As a new requirement I would like to connect the LVDTs to Fanuc controller (0i mate TD).
    Please tell me what I will need and the procedure to connect the LVDTs to machine to capture multiple data for different offsets.
    First you will need an analog input, for the LVDT.
    If the machine tool builder did not supply one in the build you would have to add a IO module over the IO LINK bus. To do this you need to modify the PMC configuration and write some logic for your new inputs. Then you can work on writing some macros or doing this all in the logic.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bill4807 View Post
    First you will need an analog input, for the LVDT.
    If the machine tool builder did not supply one in the build you would have to add a IO module over the IO LINK bus. To do this you need to modify the PMC configuration and write some logic for your new inputs. Then you can work on writing some macros or doing this all in the logic.
    Thks for the reply.... got the same answer from fanuc. And have asked the machine builder to do the same.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nav91 View Post
    Thks for the reply.... got the same answer from fanuc. And have asked the machine builder to do the same.
    No problem.