Fanuc NCGuide connection issue with Ladder III

Thread: Fanuc NCGuide connection issue with Ladder III

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc NCGuide connection issue with Ladder III

I have been using NCGuide with Ladder III on my PC for a over a year now. After a short break from Fanuc work, I came back to Fanuc projects and my Ladder III will not connect to NCGuide using the loopback 127.0.0.1. A few days later it worked for a couple days. Now it's not working and I haven't been able to get it back. Any ideas on where to start? A fresh install is not an option at this point unfortunately. Keep in mind I only use this PC for my Fanuc projects, so there has been no new installs or network configurations. And there definately has not been any changes between it working then not working then working again.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc NCGuide connection issue with Ladder III

Quote Originally Posted by cnc_jmartin View Post
    I have been using NCGuide with Ladder III on my PC for a over a year now. After a short break from Fanuc work, I came back to Fanuc projects and my Ladder III will not connect to NCGuide using the loopback 127.0.0.1. A few days later it worked for a couple days. Now it's not working and I haven't been able to get it back. Any ideas on where to start? A fresh install is not an option at this point unfortunately. Keep in mind I only use this PC for my Fanuc projects, so there has been no new installs or network configurations. And there definately has not been any changes between it working then not working then working again.
    To use the internal bridge, you have to be connected to a real network. Maybe this was the issue?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc NCGuide connection issue with Ladder III

After trying several thing, the only method that works repeatedly is to make sure I have NCGuide closed. Then disable my ethernet NIC, wifi card doesn't matter. Then load NCGuide and enable my ethernet NIC card. I can't explain why, but it consistently fails if I don't and it consistently works when I do.

Thanks,