Fanuc 0i System Variables

Thread: Fanuc 0i System Variables

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc 0i System Variables

I'm using an OPC server with the Fanuc Focas drivers to monitor some CNCs with Fanuc 0i controllers. I've found the system variables for current program, # of parts, timers, etc. I haven't been able to fine a system variable where I can read the current feed rate override settings. I do not want to write to the feed rate override, just read it. Is it set to 100% or 90% etc. I've looked through several manuals and online but can't find it. I know it's possible, I've seen it done before. The current program variable uses address #4000 (for example). Anybody got any idea? Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc 0i System Variables

As far as I know, you can only disable feed override/hold on 0i.
    MTB can, of course, do fancy things through input system variables, #1000 series.

Downloads
    Uploads

May like to refer to this for detailed information.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the input. I believe you are right in that the feed rate isn't a set system variable, but something to be obtained through system input variables, and most likely pmc signals. I'll post any solutions that I find. Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can write your own appi and use the focas library. https://www.inventcom.net/fanuc-foca...ition/cnc_actf

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've found the memory address for the feed rate overrides. The address is G12. The number you read from this location is not the feed rate override, to find that you take the number at this address and subtract it from 255. The result is your feed rate override. Example: If you read 155 at memory location G12, then 255 minus 155 equals 100% feed rate override value There is a more complex explanation to why you subtract this number from 255 to get the feed rate override, but I'll spare you the boredom, personally I found it very interesting, but I'm an engineer soooo yeah. Hope this can help someone else in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads

Where did you find the mem address G12 for the feed rate override? Would be useful to have a resource - thx