Fanuc reference riddle

Thread: Fanuc reference riddle

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc reference riddle

Hi everybody,

I've faced a really frustrating situation today. I've been working on a refrence problem on a Nakamura WT250 under Fanuc and I couldn't sort out what I had to do. Someone else came by, make a moove and the problem was gone. Even if the machine is working I'd like to understand what was the problem and how it was solved. Here's my story...

A program was loaded in the machine with an error. A G0 x20 instead of G0 X20 which lead to a G020 instruction, setting the machine in inches instead of millimeters. The operator couldn't sort out the error and as he started the production, one of the turret went out of position. Production was stopped untill I came back.
    I found the G20 and set a G21 to change the reference, set a G54 to be sure to have the right coordinates reference and started the program. Everything was ok untill I reached this line

G330 A4. B0.

On this line, the sub spindle is supposed to go to the main spindle to take the part. This step normally works in two phases, the subspindle come to take the part, pull it a few than go further to have to size it before going back on the other side of the machine.
    This time, instead of going to the other side, it only moved of 2.386mm and sized the part only once before going back. Doing this, we were facing a much longer part in the subspindle.

Other corrects programs didn't worked either. While I was away, the operator tried to move manually the turret from an end to the other, than made a small MDI program that've done the same. After that he launched the program again and the mistake was gone... But he doesn't know why. That's the frustrating part.

Does someone has an idea?
    Did the fact that he reached the limits of the machine reset something?
    Did the MDI program helped to reset the references?

Downloads
    Uploads

sir, i have exact same machine wt250 need its password for NT Nurse (V4.41)
    its password protection when i reinstall my parameter backup file on the scree in machine custom screen it ask
    for password for NT NURSE, & there is note shown on screen ""password is in the NT Nurse Parameter table
    in electrical box"" we dont have that table may be its missing because we buy used machine.
    & I also need the SRAM Backup File for this machine because we only have limited backup which given by machine
    seller.
    if you can please please please give me.