Excel/Kiwa 510 manual

Thread: Excel/Kiwa 510 manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Excel/Kiwa 510 manual

I am in need of an Excel or Kiwa 510 manual. The machine was purchased used and I don't believe it came with the manuals. It is an older excel 510, probably from the early to mid 90s with a fanuc series O-M controller. I'm curently having an issue with the machine coordinates, the x and y axes over travel when trying to zero the work coordinates out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Move the machine off the home switches and then power down the machine cnotrol.
    Power back up while holding the "P" button and the "CAN" button.
    Then try and home the machin again.

If there is an auto home cycle, you may need to home the axes individually.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you. It seems to be working properly now.

Downloads
    Uploads

hi
    I had the same issue with mine start with the power off main switch at back of the mach also / have someone hold the CAN and the LPQ soft key at the same time/ those buttons are right next to each other / turn the power on then home x y z keep holding CAN/ LPQ button until mach finishes homing / should clear over travel and I do have the complete set of manuals is there anything specific your looking for?
    I have a 93 colt with om control the problem i'm having is in auto mode the mach does not move it just sits there and it does not give me any alarms unit I move the .1 / .01 / .001 switch, the alarm is a 086 says during input / output thru reader / puncher interface or the rs-232 cable/ i'm not hooked up to a cable the progs are saved in the memory. this issue just started, I got the mach a couple of weeks ago and after I got the home over travel alarm fixed I was able to run a prog in memory turn the spindle on in MDI clamp and unclamp a tool from the spindle and now the only thing I can do is home it out. one other thing I noticed is there is a metal box at the top left side of the mach behind the tool changer which is getting hot / does any one know what this box is ? let me know if you were able to clear the over travel and any help on my issue would be a great help.

*Registered User* DanielSaltillo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Excel/Kiwa 510 manual

Hi!
    I`m also in need of an Excel or Kiwa 510 manual. basically what I need is the Electrical Diagram, the main board is not receiving power, so I need to check some wires,
    If any can help me with this, It would be very appreciated,
    Regards,
    Daniel.

*Registered User* fatehautomation's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

excel kiwa 510 and 810 and same electrical manual and same wireing if u need i can send you bye mail

Downloads
    Uploads

This is for the older model 510. It has some of my notes in it. Excel went out of business many years back.

Attached Files Attached Files
    [url]www.shoprag.com[/url]

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Everyone,

New to this forum and am looking for some information on a Kiwa/ Excel Colt 510 VMC. We are trying to install a rotary to be commanded via M code however the only manual we have is the one listed above. What we really need is a list of M codes so we can figure out what codes to utilize. Diagram does show an output labelled CR6 and we found the logic in the ladder however there is no way to diagnose what codes are involved.. If anyone has a manual or at least a list of M commands for index they could share it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Last edited by ppc1983; 01-29-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Zavateandu

Thank you so much for the assist on this. Much appreciated.

-PPC

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello friend, I just read your post, I also have a Kiwa Excel 510 with fanuc OM control with a 16-position umbrella-type tool changer, I would like to know if you can share your parameters and diagnostics of your machine with me. reparacion.cnc.mec@gmail.com

YamilTS

Downloads
    Uploads

What is the serial number of your machine?

[url]www.shoprag.com[/url]

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi please can u help me by sharing excel 510 manual on vipsindia.vi@gmail.com