Need parameters for Murata Centrum 2000 turret punch (Fanuc 0p B controller)

Thread: Need parameters for Murata Centrum 2000 turret punch (Fanuc 0p B controller)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need parameters for Murata Centrum 2000 turret punch (Fanuc 0p B controller)

I've recently finished installing a Murata Centrum 2000 but have one final error I can't seem to clear; "1021 tdc controller". The tdc controller is working fine and all of the settings on it are correct so I can only conclude that it's a parameter issue with the Funuc. I've found a backup copy of most of the original parameters and have entered those in but I'm missing all of the 4000's. Does anyone have a copy of the paramters for this machine? I talked to Murata but they can't get a tech out to help me until late January and they'll sell me the parameters but those also wouldn't arive for at least a month. I desperately need to get this machine going sooner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi jedgarG

I have too a Centrum 2000 with OP that I'm fixing all the time my self........., i don't have the original parameters manual or tape but i had download them in my pc. e-mail me on soulioths@gmail.com i will send them to you.
    I want to ask and something , if you having it, There is some few pages A4 in each machine "special parameters" for the turret, index e.t.c. that i don't have them and its a great problem to find from the fanuc manuals the numbers of this parameters, do you have them?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need parameters for Murata Centrum 2000 turret punch (Fanuc 0p B controller)

hi Sir. i have a centrum 2000 with OP. you can share me the original parameters. thanks very much!! email phamphuhao1105@gmail.com. i will pay the cost

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need parameters for Murata Centrum 2000 turret punch (Fanuc 0p B controller)

Hi JedgarG and Dalls-CPT

I have too a Centrum 2000Q but my machine can't to work as normal because it is lost the parameter of the TDC controller block.
    You can give me that parameter?
    It is very necessarry with me.
    Thanks & regard.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need parameters for Murata Centrum 2000 turret punch (Fanuc 0p B controller)-38817864_1981062855279789_4055184352810631168_n-jpg