Need Help! Mori Seiki Boot Mode - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mori Seiki Boot Mode

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gary: So a little sidetracked from the original questions... What you describe sounds like my nh4000, nine nines backdoor exit, xp embedded (exactly like it sounds, a version of winxp designed for embedded devices (low footprint, accomodations for flash hdd, hard power off, error recovery, etc), and the cursor disappears over the screen...

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

no problems with POS key that I'm aware of. What kind of 'problem'?
    exiting is the same here, press one of the green keys, Japanese error then input then 0 to exit.
    as far as I know GOPIII is what Mori calls their front-end? There are parameters for GOP and they deal mostly with the front-end settings, how things show and what shows and what doesn't.
    as for MAPPS2 adding USB, if that's the case on all MAPPS2 controls mine must be MAPPS1 because I don't have a USB port (built September 2000). I thought USB was added at MAPPS3? I'm sure I read a Mori news post where they say they added USB to their MAPPS3 controls starting from about 2004 or 2005.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sept of 2000 should be mapps 1, mapps 2 came a little later AFAIK.
    Maps is a sort of drip feed, through the HSSB, but it will load the entire program in. Ill check on the editing side.

GOP is a left over. The very first panel was a GOP panel (in all reality the first maps). This was on the CL/TV/GV series. It was a POS touchscreen on top of a Mits control. Maps is still referred to as a GOP (graphical operator panel) in the software.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

this is the press release about USB on MAPPS3. it's from 2007
    The Next Generation Operating System, MAPPSIII is equipped with an USB interface « DMG MORI

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi guys, I am now having the same problem and seeking out anyone who may still be active regarding this subject.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by llf264 View Post
    Hi guys, I am now having the same problem and seeking out anyone who may still be active regarding this subject.
    Set the rotary switch to "F"

Default Re: Mori Seiki Boot Mode

there is rotary switch on HSSB module on cnc side. turn it to "0". start the machine it will bring you to IPL mode

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12