Need Help! req ur support - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: req ur support

Downloads
    Uploads

Default hello robbin

HELLO Les Robbins

THANKS FOR UR REPLY STILL FACING SOME ISSUES,

1-SPINDLE ISSUE .SOME TIME SPINDLE IS WORK OK BUT SOME TIME IT IS DEAD AND AFTER IT THERE ARE ONLY NOISE COME OUT FROM THE MONITER HOUSING (TIK) WHEN I TRY TO RUN THE SPINDLE THRU COMMAND.(IS THERE ANY RELATION BETWEEN SPINDLE AND DOOR LOCK SWITCH ????.DURING THE INVESTGATION I FEEL THAT THE NOISE COME FROM THE DOOR LOCK SWITCH WHEN I TRY TO RUN SPINDLE.

1-chuck clamping un clamping issue...it have pneumatic clamping system.and thru command m78 & m79 the chuck is operating but from pedal no operation .at this time this is the only issue .

THANKS

LOOKING TO YOU

ASIF

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy sirrrrrr heellllpppppp

hello less

i am stuck with my spindle please do some thing(alos i check that the display of the numbers on spindle motor pcb is not on(a little lcd fitted on spindle servpo pcb ) >>>>>?????

THANKS

(Regarding the ticking noise, I think what you are hearing is the guard switch solenoid.
    I would remove the guard switch lid and check the the linkage inside is working correctly, sometimes a small pin in the linkage dropping out can cause problems with spindle starting)please can u explain me this note regarding spindle

LOOKING TO YOU

ASIF[/QUOTE]

Last edited by fsa; 09-10-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

you are back in Mail Classic because without it some mail functions won't work.

[URL=http://www.maxpdata.com/infysource.com/contact_us.php]infysource[/url]

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Re: req ur support

Hello

Les Robbins how are u and where r u ...i hope you will be fine sir please reply me i am asif from karachi pakistan holding colchestor cnc turning machine.....sir you help me a lot in past .....regarding my machine....sir i need yor help again ....after 4 year now iam able to run machine spindle....with some alternate way .. i install inverter to run spindle....sir need ur help...

regards

asif

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fsa View Post
    Hello

Les Robbins how are u and where r u ...i hope you will be fine sir please reply me i am asif from karachi pakistan holding colchestor cnc turning machine.....sir you help me a lot in past .....regarding my machine....sir i need yor help again ....after 4 year now iam able to run machine spindle....with some alternate way .. i install inverter to run spindle....sir need ur help...

regards

asif
    Hello sir how are you...i am asif from karachi ...i still remember you done a great job for my Colchester Cnc2000l... again thank you for that effort..

Regards

Asif

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: thank u sir

Hi I have the same lathe with same turret that i am having problems with, could you give me some advice please?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: thank u sir

Check your 24V

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234