Need Help! req ur support - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: req ur support

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

If you look at the jpg attached you will see there are mis-connections on the turret terminal block, I hope this diagram makes sense to you

Please take notice of sensor connections below

brown wires from both sensors & encoder go to terminal 8

blue wires from both sensors & encoder go to terminal 7

If you don't understand anything don't guess get back to me

regards

Les Robbins

EditComm - CNC communication software - Les Robbins CNC Services

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails req ur support-turretblock-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

thank you sir . can you confirm me that which connection terminal you r talking about.jpeg (A) or Jpeg (B)???.see attached jpeg.... if you talking about the terminal (JPEG (A)) which is belong to turret then can i connect all turrets wire as per ur attached connection table???

and second thing is that the apron terminal connection is ok and i dont need to change please confirm me

Regards

Aisf(fsa)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails req ur support-jpg   req ur support-b-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

The turretblock.jpg is showing the connections exactly the same as turrettermcommeted.jpg which you suppied.
    It is also showing the signal description for wires at both top & bottom of the terminal block.
    Has you can see there are differences between the top & bottom description the wires need moving until the signals match at both top & Bottom.

The apron terminal block is ok, please do not move any wire on it, just put it back together.

Hope this makes things clearer.

regards

Les Robbins

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails req ur support-turrettermcommented-jpg   req ur support-turretblock-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Question

Respected Lesr

Ok now i understand about which terminal i have to correct as per ur connection table .i will send to you the correct terminal connection jpeg.now whats the next step........... tomorrow I'll first correct the connection and then what should i have to do.????

thanks

asif

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

You should then test the turret and tell what happens

regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

hello lesr i hope u will be fine and i pray for you that your every coming day will get more happiness for you.....but i am not fine because from last three days my town is without electricity and i cant do nothing with my machine and others works.so i am just waiting the electricity for continue our work on machine.just want to inform u may be we have to wait more two to three day for electricity so please don't leave this forum i 'll contatact u as soon as electricity will be restore

regards

asif

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

Don't worry I shall be hanging around for a while

regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

Question at last some thing happen good and bad

hello Robin

How r u?? I hope u will be fine. Today our electricity has been restored and i checked the turret connection terminal and fix all wire connected as per ur given table. After it i start the machine and i see a very good response from machine. And the good response was the turret index properly thru panel button but the indexing locking pin stuck in locking slot which i have to pull manually by hand. And till this time the turret cycle has been completed. (And machine seems to be ready for operation.) After it I have checked the axis movement in MDI mode and both axis move properly.I also checked program which is stored in machine memory The machine response is......... First machine go to its home then turret index for tool change,,,,,,,but at this time the indexing is not complete....and Due to it machine was stopped.............then i manually index the turret thru panel button for set the tool position which is mentioned in program. And again start the cycle. The machine go to its home first and (then no indexing because I have already set the correct too post as per mentioned in program) and then spindle start as per program. After some block the machine stop and showing the alarm for (X axis over Travel .i reset the machine and again start the program but this time both axis move as per program and go to its home but spindle is not starting (why????) after it I checked the spindle in mdi mode the spindle giving me no response except little noise come from the spindle area just like ((((tick))))),. This is my whole today activity. Now please give me advise what to do next????

(I you have any problem to understand my point of view(because of my English) then please ask me again regarding it)

Regards

Asif

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

Are you saying the turret is now working correctly ?

Did the indexing pin only get stuck once the first time you indexed the turret ?
    Give the pin a spray with WD40.

Can you explain exactly where the ticking noise is coming from ?

Is the motor running but not the spindle ?

Are there any alarms when you try to run the spindle ?

Please advise

regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

hello Les Robbins

1-yes i am saying that turret is working correctly..but only with turret indexing button still not working in mdi mode with tool change command.

2-After every index the pin has to stuck and i have to pull up manually.but now its OK because i replace the springs and now pin coming up after complete the indexing cycle.

3-the ticking nose is coming from the controller screen back side which is i observed .please check jpeg....both motor and spindle is not running after input the spindle start command.

4-No any alarm when i try to run the spindle.

Today i also note the (Diagnosed parameters 16) bits on every tool change with indexing button.please check it..may be it can Give u some hint regarding turret indexing problem in Mdi mode.

TOOL POSITION.

8----00000010
    7----00000100
    6----00001011
    5----00001001
    4----00001010
    3----00001000
    2----00000011
    1----00000001

Regards

Asif

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails req ur support-a_6378_2011-03-21-10-03-22-1-a  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

Let us deal with the turret first of all, the bit pattern on diagnostic 16 is not correct.

Below you will see the correct bit pattern

1----00000001
    2----00000010
    3----00000011
    4----00000100
    5----00000101
    6----00000110
    7----00000111
    8----00001000

As you can see the tool numbers should be coming back from the turret in binary.

I have analysed the bit pattern on your machine and you need to interchange the wires below from the encoder

interchange yellow with white
    interchange purple with green

If the turret counted backwards, you will need to interchange 2 phases on the turret motor.

Also I think you will find that the turret disk will be 1 station out.

Regarding the ticking noise, I think what you are hearing is the guard switch solenoid.
    I would remove the guard switch lid and check the the linkage inside is working correctly, sometimes a small pin in the linkage dropping out can cause problems with spindle starting

Get back to me if you don't understand any of the above, don't guess !

regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Sir,

How are u ????? and sorry for late reply because i am again facing electricity problem and little busy with my BSC SEMESTER.

Sir i need some confirmation regarding ur last post for better understanding.

1- sir u are saying that interchange the yellow with white and purple with green.what i understand that i have to interchange these wire from turret connection terminal please check jpeg.i have highlighted the cables with BLACK RECTANGULAR box. Which i have to interchange togather.please confirm me.

2-If the turret counted backwards????.
    3-Also I think you will find that the turret disk will be 1 station out?????

can u describe me some more details.about above points in red fonts

Thanks

Asif

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails req ur support-photo0104-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

You have marked the correct wires in the jpg
    move yellow to terminal 5
    move white to terminal 6
    move green to terminal 4
    move purple to terminal 3

When pressing turret jog button turret should index 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
    If it indexes 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 you need to change 2 phases on the motor to reverse rotation of motor

When you have changed wires above and index to tool 1 the plate on the disc will say you are at tool 8, you will need to move the disc to match the programmed tool number

Hope this makes things clearer

Regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up thank u sir

Hello sir I am very sorry for very late reply. Because from last 4 days no electricity in my town in fact all Pakistan suffering the electricity issue,,,,,,. But now I must say that you done it sir you done it. Because after follow ur last post Now machine is ok regarding its turret issue and spindle and now I am working on its chuck and lubrication system.
    . I must say that without ur input I cant do single thing in my machine .I also learn lot of machine related thing during our corresponding I don’t know how can I appreciate u regarding ur unconditional support, but sir u done a great job. Please tell me sir what can I do for u. I am a cad cam person I have some skills about reverse engineering .i am posting my skills for u .
    · Pro-Engineer Wildfire5 Including Solid Surface Modeling, Tool Path Generation 3 to 5 Axis, Assembly & Analysis, Mold designing, Pro-Mechanism, Pro-Details, Converting 2D Drawing files into parametric, feature based 3D models. Pro Animation.
    · Vericut machines simulator, Build virtual type Machining centers on Vericut, for manufacturing Steps Verification.
    · AutoCAD.
    · Catia in process .
    · Point cloud data processing on RAPID FORM xor2.
    CMM operation for Reverse Engineering.

If u need any services from me regarding my skills please don’t hesitate just tell me. I feel honor If am able to do some thing for u .i am looking forward to u and hope we will be contact in future. And last thing sir I need ur postal address i want to sent you some things special from my heart and soul. Please don’t refuse me….

Thanks

Ur student asif

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asif

I am pleased to hear that we have managed to resolve your problems.

You owe me nothing !
    Your appreciation is enough.

Just take a look at EditComm and give me your opinion on it (url below).

Regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

Default respected sir

Respected Les Robbins

very sorry for very late reply ....but i must again thanks for ur unconditional support regarding my machine issue . i must say that there are very limited people in the world who does like it .now about ur EDIT.COM .I checked it and its relay good for quick creation G-codes.and i think that this is very good for those who cant afford the expensive software packages.i have just one suggestion is that (if u add some data base for feed speed calculation on the basis of materials and cutters for roughing and finishing cycles then it could be more attractive for those who's are new comer in manufacturing field .)but overall this is very good package.

thanks

asif

(my machine condition is still same as i told u in my last post facing some other issue regarding spindle oil lubrication and chuck clamping un clamping.)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Asif

Thank you for taking the time to review EditComm, I appreciate your comments.

Please give me more detail regarding your present issues with your machine, I may be able to help !

regards

Les Robbins

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up respected sir

hello les how r u .??? again thanks for ur support.actually i am busy with my semester so cant give enough time on machine .but still have some issue i think minor issues.
    1-chuck clamping un clamping issue...it have pneumatic clamping system.and thru command m78 & m79 the chuck is operating but from pedal no operation .at this time this is the only issue .

thanks

asif

Downloads
    Uploads

Default hello less

[QUOTE=lesr;955054]Hello Asif

Thank you for taking the time to review EditComm, I appreciate your comments.

Please give me more detail regarding your present issues with your machine, I may be able to help !

regards

Les Robbins

sir howr u sir??? its been very long time to c you sir......where r u?? i have some issuuuu

asif

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Asif

Just been very busy of late.

What's your problem ?

regards

Les Robbins

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast