8055/B-M

Thread: 8055/B-M

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 8055/B-M

Been looking into a Machine with a flat battery, I have had no luck re establishing Com's through rs232 and WinDNC.
    I am using a new null modem Db9 cable with a prolific usb to Db9 adapter with update drivers.
    I have also set matching baud rate @115.2K data bits to 8, stop bits to 1 parity to none, Xon Xoff is set to on.
    unfortunately WinDNCgives no feed back I relation to com issues it just says transmit failed.
    I would like to know of any one has
    - install manual for this generation control,
    - rs422 pin out as inwould like to try that route.
    -any info that may help me establish com's

I have plenty of experience with rs232 and believe I have my ducks in a row maybe a faulty rs232 port or some parameter inhave forgotten ?? Any help would be great.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 8055/B-M

Default baud rate for both the Fagor control and WinDNC is 9,600, ie P000 = 7. I always seem to get best results with that, maybe there is a problem with cross talk at higher speeds. Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 8055/B-M

Yea I thought so too, my focus I think is on the Xon Xoff.
    My setting from the last job I did on a newer generation 8055 was 9600. The Xon xoff was turned off in my pc settings, the default fagor setting is for it to be turned on. Do you know much about that ?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk