Need Help! Fagor 8055 Control handwheel

Thread: Fagor 8055 Control handwheel

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fagor 8055 Control handwheel

We just got a new lathe in our shop with the Fagor 8055i control and was wondering if anyone has added a handwheel to there's.
    If anyone can help me out it would really be appreciated.
    Thanks Mike

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fagor 8055 Control handwheel

Check out Fagor Automation's website, you can download all the OEM manuals for free. Yes you can easily add a hand wheel, there is a dedicated socket for one. The cheap and cheerful Ebays ones will work well. It uses standard A B encoding. Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bdrangdo View Post
    Check out Fagor Automation's website, you can download all the OEM manuals for free. Yes you can easily add a hand wheel, there is a dedicated socket for one. The cheap and cheerful Ebays ones will work well. It uses standard A B encoding. Dave
    Our control doesn't have a dedicated socket, unless it's inside the control. But I will take a look at the site you gave me. Thanks alot for the information.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fagor 8055 Control handwheel

I was referring to a socket on the axis module, if it is a 8055i it will be marked X5, the earlier 8055 model uses X5 or X6 depending on parameter setting, it is all in the documentation along with the pin connections and parameter settings for the hand wheel. Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bdrangdo View Post
    I was referring to a socket on the axis module, if it is a 8055i it will be marked X5, the earlier 8055 model uses X5 or X6 depending on parameter setting, it is all in the documentation along with the pin connections and parameter settings for the hand wheel. Dave
    Ok great, thanks Dave.