Help! Error code 094: Parity T, G53 - G59

Thread: Help! Error code 094: Parity T, G53 - G59

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help! Error code 094: Parity T, G53 - G59

Help needed!
    Problem with a Fagor 8020-GP CNC

After loosing all the machine parameters due to a power failure I had to re-enter each parameter one by one. I got the axes operating correctly, I am able to move them in both direction in Jog mode; However every time I run the general test (key “0”) on special modes the CNC displays error code 094: Parity T, G53 - G59 and it doesn’t let me run the machine in Automatic mode nor communicate with the interface (PC) to download any new program into the CNC.

Can anybody let me know what could be wrong?
    I would be grateful for any reply.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

[QUOTE= i have the same problem , the only difference is that you have original plc
    program , I have lost all , can you help me with the software?

List of error codes when I start the machine:

PLC - Error 26

094 - Parity T

095 - Parameter Parity

096 - Parameter Parity Z

097 - Parameter Parity X

099 - Paraty M'O.?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What kind of CNC?

What kind of CNC does you machine have, and what’s the application?
    Maybe I can give you a copy of my machine’s parameters I’ve entered.
    Let me know.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Machine & CNC Information

machine manufactory: Traub
    Model: shw uf11
    CNC model : ge fanuc 21 MB
    Application: Milling-machine

Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry Tonyusfer I couldn't replayed yesterday.
    Okay, So you lost all the data in your CNC; now do you have the programming manual? because I have the programming format for a GE MCI CONTROL, this is for a Punch Duplicating Machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Ge@az!
    Do you have any information about the GE MCI CONTROL for a milling machine?
    I had the same issue of Tonyusfer (mine is Mark Century ONE) and I need the service manual to program the variables....

Thank in advance!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fagor 8020-GP Parameters problem solved

Fagor problem solved.

Okay fellows I have solved my CNC programming issue. After several weeks and going over and over through the entire programming manual and not having any experience with CNCs before, my CNC punching machine is up and running again. However the code 094 Parity error T, G53-G59 is still coming up at the start up.
    The reason I couldn’t enter new programs was because I had the cnc memory locked therefore it would’ve not let me run the machine in automatic mode.

Now, I don’t know if the same parameters I used for the Fagor control would work for the GE MCI control but I guess I could send you the programming format as an attachment. There are 26 pages.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Geo@az View Post
    Fagor problem solved.

Okay fellows I have solved my CNC programming issue. After several weeks and going over and over through the entire programming manual and not having any experience with CNCs before, my CNC punching machine is up and running again. However the code 094 Parity error T, G53-G59 is still coming up at the start up.
    The reason I couldn’t enter new programs was because I had the cnc memory locked therefore it would’ve not let me run the machine in automatic mode.

Now, I don’t know if the same parameters I used for the Fagor control would work for the GE MCI control but I guess I could send you the programming format as an attachment. There are 26 pages.
    I have delt with both controls, the GE MCI control is not quite the same as a fagor 80xx series.

They are similar though, it's just the parameters encoded in binary that are specific to each machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fagor problem solved.

We have exactly the same problem, every start up we get: Error 094: Parity T, G53-G59.

I unlocked the memory a 100 times (PKJIN) but still we can not do a reference ride (G21 N99), or can edit or enter a program.
    Also I can not send progr. files by DNC mode while sending and receiving tables is no problem except the fact that when send/rec. the tool table does not give the right format.

Maybe it is a fault in my parameters or one of the other codes, do you have a list of these?

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry Amigo I've been away for a long time.
    Okay, the error code: 094: Parity T, G53-G59 doesn't affect running the program, just hit the OP MODE button after turning on your CNC.
    In the other hand you mentioned that you unlocked the memory using the keys PKJIN, well the keys to unlock the memory are MKJIN so that could be your problem or what about the general parameters P0) 4800, P1) 7, P2) Even, P3) 1.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Geo@az you made my day. Switching on the machine, after nothing done on it for nearly one week, I discovered that the error is gone. Have no idea why, but I hate error messages even when they don’t have any effect.
    The great thing is the memory unlock code MKJIN it solved my edit, program problem. We have only a machine manufacturer manual about the Fagor. The manufacturer does not exist anymore and the info, about the Fagor 8020, is not complete. I do not know why Fagor has all manuals available on there website except this model.
    The general parameters you are using are a bit different from ours;
    P0, baud rate =9600, P1, data bits = 8, P2, parity = 0, P3, stop bits = 1
    I will try or it gives any difference in communication but this is according our manual.

Any how I now can focus on the real problem why the turret does not turn and why it does not punch. I guess it has to do with the communication between controller and PLC64, the M-function maybe. IO test on the PLC64 showed electrical every thing is ok.
    Any suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    How do you unlock the memory of your Fagor?
    I have the same issue as you.

Thanx

Fagor problem solved.

Default Re: What kind of CNC?

Hello, I have a problem with a fagor 8025M, the CNC is a ZAYER BF3 2500. I lost all the parameters due to battery problem. I need to restore the configuration. Can anybody help me? Alsso a have code erro 094 (Parity error in tool table or zero offset table G53-G59) and 099 (Parity error in M table.The CNC resets the serial line RS232C machine parameters). In another hand, How can i test the motors and move the machine step by step?. Thank