Need a part: Baldor sweodrive board for 15XT

Thread: Need a part: Baldor sweodrive board for 15XT

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need a part: Baldor sweodrive board for 15XT

Hi. This is my last ditch attempt to get the Baldor spindle drive in my 15XT working again. The DC power supply went out resulting in constant on/off behavior of the Baldor drive which manifests itself in a blinking LCD on the front of the drive. I re-capped the power supply and replaced the regulators so now that's fine; it powers up and stays powered up. But the rapid switching seems to have taken out the two EPROMs that are on the sweodrive card. If you open the drive box, the card on top is the sweodrive card and has these EPROMs that load Fadal specific parameters for the drives/motors. If anyone has a drive that has died for other reasons and don't mind poaching the sweodrive out of it, I'd be very interested. The EPROMs themselves are kinda awkward to pop off the board because of the location of the processor and LCD connector, so I think I'd prefer the entire sweodrive board. I'm attaching a pic of the drive here (less the EPROMs) for reference.