Hey fellas

So, while everything was running smooth this friday, my fadal errored out during a tool change. I can manually take a tool in/out fine. The ATC cycle for the tool change works fine with empty pockets.
It's when it actually grabs the tool in ATC, the machine somehow doesn't get the signal that it has clamped the tool alright. It eventually spits out the message "Waiting on air valve". After e-stop and jog press, the ATC goes back to home position.

Now things that I have checked:

1) The air pressure to the machine is up to spec and there seems to be no problem with that
2) I tested the draw bar switch, low/high range idler switch and ATC switch using diagnostic screen. All the switches are working when activated.

It gives me an impression the idler assembly might have an issue, as it gets activated during the M6 tool change. Although I don't get the same message, when I use S.1, S.2 to engage Low and High range belts.

I know it's kinda common problem, so thought if someone could walk me through this. Don't wanna start taking things out without any idea what's wrong.