Running a Fadal on a Phase Perfect?

Thread: Running a Fadal on a Phase Perfect?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Running a Fadal on a Phase Perfect?

Anyone running a Fadal on a phase Perfect? Looking to run a 4020ht on a PT-10 or what use to be a PT-330.

Any Issuers.

Default Re: Running a Fadal on a Phase Perfect?

Just got mine hooked up in my garage. Powering my VMC40. Literally only turned on the spindle and jogged it around and cut air. Try and cut chips tomorrow. Im buying a non contact tach just to make sure its behaving as it should. The phase perfect buzzes like an ultrasonic cleaner which i was not anticipating. They offer a quiet version, might of been worth it, only complaint. I got the 10hp model as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Running a Fadal on a Phase Perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by motskater View Post
    Just got mine hooked up in my garage. Powering my VMC40. Literally only turned on the spindle and jogged it around and cut air. Try and cut chips tomorrow. Im buying a non contact tach just to make sure its behaving as it should. The phase perfect buzzes like an ultrasonic cleaner which i was not anticipating. They offer a quiet version, might of been worth it, only complaint. I got the 10hp model as well.
    What is your machine Hp or name plate amp requirement, you may not have the right size Phase Perfect I have had one for about 10 years and there is very little noise only the fans when they turn on there is some noise

Checking the RPM is not going to tell you anything, the RPM is controlled by the VFD Drive or spindle Amp, the machine will fault if the power supply is not correct

Mactec54