Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings

Thread: Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings

I aquired a 2003 TRM. It had been sitting for quite awhile.
    It lost its parameter settings.
    In haste, I reloaded some defaults so I could jog the Z down to clear a door.

Now, I wanted to correctly reload the parameter settings.
    First, is there a way to default the control, clear everything to start again?

The issue is that while I can change axis configuration, (its ok at X, Y, Z) it will not let me in to the field to change the travels, which it defaulted to and are incorrect.
    I can't remove references to ATC and # of tools either, cant change the spindle RPM, RPM Factor etc. Won't let me cursor to those settings.

Attached are a couple of screen shots.
    I'm out of ideas.

Thanks in advance.
    Marty

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings-parameter-screen-jpg   Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings-sys-103-1a-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings

Make sure they key is installed and turned on, or open the pendant and install a jumper across the switch. I'm not certain that's your problem but mine limits what I can change in setp unless the key is ON.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings

Quote Originally Posted by rwskinner View Post
    Make sure they key is installed and turned on, or open the pendant and install a jumper across the switch. I'm not certain that's your problem but mine limits what I can change in setp unless the key is ON.
    Thanks for the reply. My pendant does not have a key switch. That's not to say there isn't a place in the control cabinet to put the jumper in or slide a switch. That would make sense.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't change travel, Tool Changer values in Parameter Settings-pendant-jpg