I have a fadal 2216 with the fanuc 18i control. Of course when we bought the machine the battery died on transit. The manual tells us that there are several files that should be reloaded to get the machine working. I have listed the files the manual says should be on the machine below. I know some of them are not required to get the machine running. I contacted fives group service, and they sent me the cncparam.dat and pmc.sb.000 and pmc-sb.prm files. They also sent me a SRAM1_0A.FDB AND SRAM1_0B.FDB file that the manual says nothing about. I installed the cncparam.dat files through drip feed and got some of the machine functions working. I am waiting on a memory card to come in to install the pmc files. Does anybody know what the sram files are or where they are to be installed? as it sits now the machine will not home or tool change but everything else seems to work. I followed the manual to do the cold start postion but the machine will not home correctly after restarting. any help would be appreciated

thanks

File called “1.)08504” should be created
File called “2.) CNCPARAM.DAT” should be created
File called “3.) TOOLOFST.DAT” should be created
File called “5.) PITCHERR.DAT” should be created
File called “6.) WORK-G54.DAT” should be created
File called “7.) TOOL-MNG.DAT” should be created
File called “8.) MAGAZINE.DAT” should be created
File called ”9.) CUSTOMIZ.DAT” should be created
File called “10.) STATUS.DAT” should be created
File called “11.) PMC-SB.000” should be created
File called “12.) PMC-SB.PRM” should be created