Need Help! Fadal 4020 axis B

Thread: Fadal 4020 axis B

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fadal 4020 axis B

Hello, I need the help. Problem with axis B. The axis works well in an operating mode Jog, but when the command CS is executed, axes move and on the screen the message error#5-(resolver fault or motor over temperature) appears. I have an electronic board 1010-5, Fadal 1060-0. I have checked a signal from a resolver, on the socket J2, a signal 1,73 volts. On a board I have checked transformation of a signal from a sin in ttl too. On other machine there is a board of 1010-4. This board isn't absolutely similar to mine. I don't know whether they are compatible? Axis A works well in a both operating mode.Maybe someone had such problem?

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Fadal 4020 axis B

Its probably the jumper on the axis card and is going the wrong direction

http://itscnc.com/images/Rotary_Tables.pdf (here is the fadal rotary table maint. manual)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you, on axis A only the resolver is built in motor, on axis B the resolver is installed in the motor and the encoder Heidenhain on an axis.
    When the sensor didn't work an axis didn't move in the manual mode.
    The encoder Heidenhain has been repaired, the axis has begun to move in a JOG operating mode,
    but there was a mistake at an exit in zero punkt.

Downloads
    Uploads

Rkiiga,

The A axis has a Heidenhain scale to keep position and a typical resolver for the B axis to do the same. If you are erroring out in your A axis when cold starting, I would think you still have a problem with the scale. Otherwise you can take the motor out, then meg the motor and meg the cables and make sure you are getting a reading of 5 meg or higher. We have meggers in stock if you need one. The 1010-4 and 1010-5 are forward and backwards compatible other than the EPROMS. You would need to buy them then you can exchange one board for the other for testing. Let me know if you need anymore help. That's what we do.

https://www.fadalcnc.com/svt-0075.html

FadalCNC Tech Support

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

ASIGuy,
    the machine was occupied all the time and I could not check something. The axis normally moves, indication corresponds to real movement.
    Problem only during an exit in a referent point.
    I checked a resolver signal on a board, to a big chip - everything is good ( I see normal TTL 5V signal on the input a big chip ). Whether there are any parameters for control? Whether position relatively each other of the sensor and a resolver is important?
    Thanks for a help.