Repaint and Reseal Fadal Enclosure - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Repaint and Reseal Fadal Enclosure

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Repaint and Reseal Fadal Enclosure

Did you ever do this? I bought another machine and the seller decided to dismantle the sheet metal to “pallatize it” and now I have to figure out what to reseal with. Thinking about Sikaflex 1a. How much did you use?

Thinking about repainting while I’m at it what type of paint did Fadal originally use does anybody know?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ianagos View Post
    Did you ever do this? I bought another machine and the seller decided to dismantle the sheet metal to “pallatize it” and now I have to figure out what to reseal with. Thinking about Sikaflex 1a. How much did you use?

Thinking about repainting while I’m at it what type of paint did Fadal originally use does anybody know?
    I have not painted or resealed my Fadal yet. If I were going to do it, I would use the Sikaflex sealant and 2 part epoxy paint.

Downloads
    Uploads

When I bought a used car, the bodywork was too old, so it got putty and paint and probably a few layers of rust or mold. That was too much for me. I did an overhaul of the bodywork and sought the advice of a mechanic friend.

Downloads
    Uploads

When I bought a used car, the bodywork was too old, so it got putty and paint and probably a few layers of rust or mold. That was too much for me. I did an overhaul of the bodywork and sought the advice of a mechanic friend. He told me what brands to use and how to repair the car properly. I won't hide the fact that I did a lot of work there. It took me 4 days, during which I worked from morning to evening without any lunch breaks. But I have absolute confidence in the reliability of my car now! I'll tell you the names if I have any packages left in my garage from everything I used with Seal with Ease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12