Need Help! Fadal vmc 15xt losing parameters and what to look for purchasing - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fadal vmc 15xt losing parameters and what to look for purchasing

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fadal vmc 15xt losing parameters and what to look for purchasing

Wow that was a snug fit, but yea its in all right

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yea it was a tight fit. I’ll get back to you on the bracket I may just make one.

A couple questions of anybody knows

What is the air filter for the spindle assembly?

Downloads
    Uploads

VMC15 X axis thrust bearing kit Bearings already have the grease picture does not show it but they are https://itscnc.com/brg-kit-p-73.html

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ianagos View Post
    Yea it was a tight fit. I’ll get back to you on the bracket I may just make one.

A couple questions of anybody knows

What is the air filter for the spindle assembly?
    Fadal offered an air filter kit that sat atop the spindle (MTR-0128). You could also make one yourself with a properly sized auto air filter and a round piece of sheet metal with some longer fan bolts. I had one on one of my machines but only found it helpfull if I milled any wooden material.

Last edited by Tedger; 02-22-2018 at 08:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tedger View Post
    Fadal offered an air filter kit that sat atop the spindle (MTR-0128). You could also make one yourself with a properly sized auto air filter and a round piece of sheet metal with some longer fan bolts. I had one on one of my machines but only found it helpfull if I milled any wooden material.
    Yea I was hoping to just know the filter number so I could just grab it from the auto store but I found it on one of the fadal sites for a decent price. Mine is just really dirty. I want to get the machine in decent condition before I start working it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234