FABTECH India

Thread: FABTECH India

Default FABTECH India

Hello, everyone

How about FABTECH India exhibition?Anyone can tell me how about it? How big is this show? Are there any global companies attended in the past?

If you guys know, pls kindly tell me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

FABTECH is the North America's largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event.

FABTECH India FAQ - Fabtech

Hi Bill. Thank you very much. It seems a big welding and cutting exhibition.

ABB, Air Liquide, BOC, Bohler, ESAB, Hypertherm, Indalco, Kobelco, Koike, Lincoln Electric, OTC Daihen, Panasonic, Servo-Robot, SteelTailor, Thermadyne,

So much global companies attend.

Koike is in it. Why Voortmen is not in it?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

SteelTailor is there too. How about the products between SteelTailor and koike?

beijingess

Hello all.The Kokie PNC-12 looks good in Germany Essen exhibition.It is similar to SteelTailor Valiant portable CNC cutting machine. This is the second time for Koike to try portable CNC cutting machine.SteelTailor is specializes in portable CNC cutting machine.SteelTailor has the world's biggest portable cutting machine product line,and has patent of free-extendable frame (Rail:Customer can extend the rail of X Y axis as long as need).Unfortunately, our global sales network is not as wide as Koike.

If you are interested in SteelTailor, Pls visit: SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters for more information.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

One year ago , I have compared with SteelTailor and Koike when I need to buy a portable CNC cutting machine. I think SteelTailor the quality is better than Koike. I like the guiding blocks in both X and Y axis of SteelTailor. This make the cutting machine move smoothly from X and Y axis. Now the SteelTailor machine I bought is still good in use.

beijingess

Hi Bill, Thank you for your support to SteelTailor. If you have any question with your machine, Pls sent email to service@steeltailor.com. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Levis View Post
    One year ago , I have compared with SteelTailor and Koike when I need to buy a portable CNC cutting machine. I think SteelTailor the quality is better than Koike. I like the guiding blocks in both X and Y axis of SteelTailor. This make the cutting machine move smoothly from X and Y axis. Now the SteelTailor machine I bought is still good in use.

So many the International companies joined in exhibition. In additional, how to find the suitable suppliers? Recently,I try to publish my procurement information by a Chinese website called whatyouwant.cn. As it is free compared with the alibaba.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello Abigail. If you want to purchase . It is free in alibaba too.If you want to publish your products and get more service and high ranks, you need to pay.By the way,whatyouwant.cn maybe not as popular as alibaba. What kind of products are you purchase? May be I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Becky View Post
    So many the International companies joined in exhibition. In additional, how to find the suitable suppliers? Recently,I try to publish my procurement information by a Chinese website called whatyouwant.cn. As it is free compared with the alibaba.

SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com