Welcome EZ router

Thread: Welcome EZ router

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Welcome EZ router

Glad to see you could join us. I also own a 4x8 system (2years) we cut everything from 18g SS to 1" steel. Added my own water table and cutting away ever since. Great guys to work with and again welcome.

Similar Threads:
    Chip Coale

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just curious,what do you use to cut one inch material. I use a hyp 1000 and have cut half inch with no problem.Just wondering if I can go thicker than half.THNAKS,,,,,,,,CURLY

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

WITH OUR 1250 AROUND 3/4" and our 1650 1" with machine torch, good clean dry air and crossed fingers, pretty decent cuts

Chip Coale

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

We have a plasma and a router from ez-router. Our plasma machine has a Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 152. It is a beast. we cut 3/4" production and can cut 1" pretty easily with a very nice cut. we als0 have an oxy/fuel setup on the machine for the bigger stuff. The machine came with a waterbed (with waterlevel control) and all the other basics like THC, Computer, etc.

I, just like both of you have been very happy with my machines. In my opinion there is not a machine on the market that gives you the most bang for the buck. You can't beat em.

Scott