XYZ Tech BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Thread: XYZ Tech BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default XYZ Tech BUYER BEWARE!!!!

HI ALL I recently got a Laser cutter with XYZ Tech (EXLAS) and they fail very hard to get the correct paperwork for customs, I pay $2.800 USD Extras because their error and they are avoiding to take responsability I BEWARE you about this because its really unfair to pay that amount of money for the error of your seller and then he hide to take responsability.
    Probably the machines are good but their service and company integrity is very low.

Right now Im selling the machine in USA because the error is increasing 35% import duties to Mexico from the machine and want to try to recover some money
    is a 150w Laser Cutter with 1400x1000 mm cutting area link:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/ebay-a...00x1000mm.html

Regards

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: XYZ Tech BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Long story Marco, do what you want! Just want to say, you never prepared well to import a machine!
    Good luck!

[email]mary@xyz-tech.com[/email]

Downloads
    Uploads

MacoMX,
    Not that it helps you any but my experience with EXLAS laser was a very expensive experience as well, I find the Chinese a very friendly people to deal with but when it comes down to costing them money you are on your own, suddenly they are not friendly or helpful any longer. My laser still sets holding the floor down having never been able to cut a single piece of even cardboard, thought I have spent many hours dialing everything in. I walk by it every morning and there is still a bitter taste in my mouth from this experience. Their work ethic is very one sided in their favor. My guess is they knew full well you would be exposed to high import rates but they remained silent for fear of losing a sale when your delivered price get to be too high and then you decide not to purchase.

To Mary......... Mary, "I just want to say" EXLAS customers should not have to depend on GOOD LUCK ! when you could have helped them prepare.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Everyone I came back to update this case.

At the end I was able to import the machine and get it after 7 months delay, this crash my economy and I loose some projects, XYZ . machinery at the end return me some money via PAYPAL after I escalate my claim with them.

Now talking about the machine, the machine is well constructed and performs as expected with ruida controller and all electrical assembly and everything looks nice, the hinges of the door break apart because the machine get a lot of movement and at some point get hit with something and make a damage, I put new ones to repair and square the door also. Another thing that was false advertised in their old webpage was that the chiller was supposed to be inside the frame of the machine and was specially designed to be inside the main frame but I receive the standard CW-chiller as peripheral unit, another thing advertised was that the bed have double function with a sharp edge on one side and a flat side in the other so you was able to use both sides but this is untrue because they only work with the sharp edge facing up they cant be placed the other side because they move a lot and cant put things on top.

The machine its fine and Im working on it I will try to share some things and tricks of use after some more experience.