Europe cncrouterparts pro4896 UK Import

Thread: cncrouterparts pro4896 UK Import

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default cncrouterparts pro4896 UK Import

I am keen to hear from anyone else who has imported from cncrouterparts to the UK. I have my sights on a pro4896, and it would be great if there were others out there who taken this journey.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: cncrouterparts pro4896 UK Import

Interested in doing exactly the same thing. I know there’s a chap down in Brighton, and a guy up in Scotland who’s done it but haven’t managed to reach either of them to get their feedback. Hear nothing but good things about cncrouterparts but would also like some first hand details.
    ‘I think shipping would be in the order of $700-$1000, plus VAT, duty and obviously the cost of the machine.
    ‘I’m down in Kent. DM me if you’d like to chat. Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

I have also been thinking about importing one to Denmark to start a small business but I have no experience in buying or importing machinery and I am worried CE certification is going to be an issue. Do you have insights about this or is this not an issue for UK import? Best, Emil

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi!

I've just got a response to my enquiry from the US (CNCrouterparts) that I should try to find someone whose already have a machine in my vicinity. Have loads of questions... Of course. Any of you already purchased a machine maybe one could look at and have some info exchanged about? Planning to work on 21mm plywood 1200x3000 sheets and optionally the plasma cutter installed... Anybody in teh vicinity of Southern Sweden? Denmark sounds pretty promising ;-) All the bestest Kotten

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Emil! Where are you situated? I'm ca.80km east of Malmö. Do you already have a machine maybe...?

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't offer any specific help,but do advise you to be sure that any components will be suitable for a European 50Hz electricity supply.In some instances the parts that work with the American 60Hz supply will have a short life.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Kotten

I am in Copenhagen, so quite near Malmö, but I have not bought a machine and I have not yet decided whether to go this machine or not. I am mainly worried about importing from the US as I don't know whether it will be a problem to get the a CE certificate for the machine. I want to use the machine for a business and maybe also in a fablab setting, so it might be important.

/Emil