Global Warming Poll - Page 34

View Poll Results: Do you like global warming?

Voters
481. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it.

307 63.83%
  • No, it's bad.

174 36.17%
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

Thread: Global Warming Poll

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Global Warming Poll

Quote Originally Posted by lortech View Post
    The reason why the earth is warming is because TO much Co2 is preventing the infrared and heat from heading back into space. That is why methane and c02 are called green house gasses. The consequences are now being felt, here on the west coast. Vancouver is breaking all time records with the dryest, longest hottest summer ever. Our back lawn has been dead since march. Salmon streams are at all time lows and salmon are either dieing or not migrating up some of the smaller streams. Those that do, die from the water being to warm which would kill the salmon. Vancouver island is on severe water restrictions. Vancouver is on stage three water restrictions.This part of the world is having record amount of forest fires. I see nothing good with climate change if it kills all the agriculture in California.
    Drought in Vancouver does not proof climte warming. It's simple, short term climate fluctuation that could happen 100 years ago (but with climate warming chances for such fluctuations are higher). Few years ago unexpected harsh winter hit USA (I'm in Europe so don't know which state - saw TV reports from New York afair). People thinking climate change is a bs asked then "where is it when we need it". One year drought doesn't prove, exactly like one year harsh winter doesn't disprove the warming. People who don't belive are always very loud in winter, these who belive, in summer I belive in longterm temperature measurements, reports that permafrost starts to melt and shrinking glaciers.

Downloads
    Uploads

I believe in evolution. Adapt or die. A degree or 2 change in a lifetime (say 60 years) is not going to have much of an effect.
    There is only 1 constant, it is change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lazy man does it twice.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Fastest1 View Post
    I believe in evolution. Adapt or die. A degree or 2 change in a lifetime (say 60 years) is not going to have much of an effect.
    There is only 1 constant, it is change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Evolution is like statistics - billions of individual deaths and suffering hidden behind a few numbers in a textbook.

Downloads
    Uploads

A balance you could say.........a billion deaths this year alone.....but at the same time the rest are pumping away and making more than a billion to replace them without knowing that they are making more than the losses.....climate change affecting crop yields and water supply could tale a few more away, but not enough to make a difference.....we're on the increase and eventually the gene pool will shrink until we're all related to one another in the first order, first cousins and even same family members.

They're doing it knowingly in the plant world by limiting diversity in the crop yield to obtain the super crop that can only be affected big time by a natural predator that likes that particular blend.
    Ian..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are more trees on earth now than we we started to keep tract, mostly because we plant them.

Downloads
    Uploads

LOL......and you counted all of them......what about all those that are in being cut down each year for Christmas trees?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im going with science on this one, the vast majority of scientist say man caused Climate change is real so i’m a believer.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

global warming? not sure what type of dongle protects that but im sure we can repair or replace the dongle

dongle service here ,,,if you lost your dongle,,if it was stolen,,,if you need to duplicate your dongle

keysoftwareservice.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wish this were funnier. The people who are causing the problem are trying to absolve themselves of responsibility by pretending it isn't actually a problem. And so, while a warmer climate grows more crops, it also evaporates more water- causing new droughts in new places- and over oceans, where the environment doesn't run out of warm water to keep absorbing, it picks up enough that the resulting storms are beyond our capacity to deal with them.

And we're sitting here talking about Bibles, because Jew Zeus said rainbows mean this can't happen? What the ****? How can anyone saying this be taken seriously?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334