GW: Nature fights back!

Thread: GW: Nature fights back!

Downloads
    Uploads

Wink GW: Nature fights back!

Gia theorist say that GW is accelerating at such a fast pace that now even nature is striking back at the major causes of greenhouse gasses. There is even proof as the following AP article exerpt shows:

AP LONDON - A thick cloud of bees was sucked into the engine of a passenger plane en route to Portugal, forcing the airline to abandon the trip and grounding passengers for 11 hours, a company executive said Saturday.

David Skillicorn, managing director of Palmair, said the swarm was spotted off Britain’s Bournemouth coast shortly before the Boeing 737 left on Thursday. “Some witnesses claimed there were around 20,000 bees,” he said.

“The pilot experienced an engine surge about an hour into the flight,” Skillicorn said. “He returned to Bournemouth and we found what appeared to be a large number of bees smeared inside the engine.”

At the time of printing Gia and the Hive queen where not avilable for comment.

Similar Threads:
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Shotout View Post
    .....“The pilot experienced an engine surge about an hour into the flight,” Skillicorn said. “He returned to Bournemouth and we found what appeared to be a large number of bees smeared inside the engine.”[/I]...
    You seem to have missed an important implication here; which could help us win Richard Branson's multi-million dollar prize for Global Warming Solutions.

"The pilot experienced an engine surge".....in other words the engine produced more power briefly than was warranted by the throttle setting.Obviously bees make good jet fuel!!! So we go into bee farming in a big way. Earn money by renting the bees out for pollinating agricultural crops; there is a large demand for that these days. The when the busy little buzzers are no longer interested in visiting flowers we process them into a Carbon Neutral Jet Fuel.

Who wants to fund the patent application?

An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    You seem to have missed an important implication here; which could help us win Richard Branson's multi-million dollar prize for Global Warming Solutions.

"The pilot experienced an engine surge".....in other words the engine produced more power briefly than was warranted by the throttle setting.Obviously bees make good jet fuel!!! So we go into bee farming in a big way. Earn money by renting the bees out for pollinating agricultural crops; there is a large demand for that these days. The when the busy little buzzers are no longer interested in visiting flowers we process them into a Carbon Neutral Jet Fuel.

Who wants to fund the patent application?
    I love it. We'll stick it in Exxon's face by pharaphrasing their old tiger motto, you'll like this with your Brit roots, "Put a bee under your bonnet with GeoShot fuels".

LMAOWIWH (Wishing I Was Home)

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Downloads
    Uploads

Does this mean that terrorists will use killer bees ?

Russell.