kohler power generator?

Thread: kohler power generator?

Default kohler power generator?

I want to ask that are kohler power generators environmental friendly? i am planning to buy a generator for my workshop and i am very keen to know about that. Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: kohler power generator?

They are as environmentally friendly as any other similar generator. The newer ones run cleaner than the older ones. The natural gas and propane generators run cleaner than the gasoline or diesel generators. Kohler makes good generators.

Downloads
    Uploads

What are your power requirement's, voltage& KW. ? Three Phase? What Fuel Would you like to use Gas, LP, Nat gas or Diesel . I use a 20KW 2 cylinder Detroit Diesel that was a rail car gen set from a Refrigeration car. .6 Gallon's of fuel per hour at full load.
    Off high way fuel has no road tax on it so fuel cost is $2.25 X.6=$1.35 per hour and that is at full load . If it is a back up You Must Be Isolated from the Grid during operation so as to not electrocute the linemen working on an outage. For a remote location or where three phase is not available it would be great other than the engine noise . The Heat from cooling can be diverted to help warm the shop also .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If people care about the environment, use one that runs on renewable resources (I.e. EFI can run ethanol) or vegetable oil for diesel gennies... Don't run carburation as it's a big waster of fuel...

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kohler power generators are designed to be efficient and environmentally friendly. They meet or exceed emissions regulations set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Additionally, they feature technologies such as adaptive load management and idle control that help to reduce fuel consumption and emissions.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Re: kohler power generator?

I have a Kohler power generator and I'm very happy with it. It's reliable, efficient, and easy to use. It provides backup power for my home and business in case of a power outage or emergency. It's also quiet and eco-friendly, as it runs on natural gas or propane. I bought it from a local dealer who installed it and gave me a warranty and service plan. I would recommend Kohler power generators to anyone who needs a dependable and affordable power solution.

Best regards, Hanna

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 05-11-2023 at 08:42 AM.