Where has common sense gone? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where has common sense gone?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Where has common sense gone?

I must disagree
    Common sense is for the most part about forward thinking. If you fail to see what you are about to do will have negative consequences then what results is ignoring your common sense.
    Think Darwinism.
    The iradication of faulty genes by survival of the fittest.
    The problem occours when people in power over others make ill informed decisions and jugements and laws that have a big impact on the populace.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, what you're talking about is anarchy.....that is where everyone is not bound by someone else's thinking and does it as they think best........usually as THEY think best, not for the common good best etc.

Common sense is where you use a rule of thumb approach and hope it turns out right.......if it doesn't then probably you get another go if you are still breathing.

Common sense also means that just because it has worked for someone else in the past then everyone should adopt it without thinking of a better alternative due to changing conditions.....like climate change.

If your thinking is bound by a common sense approach then you will never look over the edge of the pail with the spirit of adventure for pastures greener.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am no expert on climate change, thus i can't say it's real or not. I did however see how the environment was damaged in my home country. Some of the water supplies are so polluted that soon they will be unable to clean it for human consumption. Surely all these big Industries must have an impact on the environment/climate!

Last edited by ericks; 05-02-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

It's purely a money thing........big business talks louder than an environmental paradise because the people making the money are here today and gone tomorrow........one thing you can be sure of.......you won't get out of this life alive anyway, that's why the big money people live for today only because they can't take it with them......LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12