No Enroute users out there? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Enroute users out there?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know how to get enroute 4 pro?

I'm interested in its rapidtexture tool, I have contacted SA International last week but no replies from them yet. How is their support if you purchase their software? Is it good?

Need more information about the software please.

Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, the software is good. Very good, it works somewhat different from metal milling programs, which is where I came to this from. They may take some time to get to you but call the telephone line, the email method may take longer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Enroute

The support is good at Enroute. I dealt with a fellow by the name of Tim Hopkins recently, regarding setting up enroute on a 64 bit system so that I could use more RAM. It took some time, but he stuck with it.

Enroute has some pretty intuitive tools as well as the numerical stuff normally associated with CAD. The learning curve is quick.

I would note that as with other SAi products, they don't approach vector editing in the same way as mainstream editing, and this takes some getting used to.

Enjoy!
    Grant

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you guys,

Is there anyway I could get the software for trial? So far I'm still waiting for their response to my inquiries.

Purnama

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: No Enroute users out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan.antes View Post
    I keep checking this forum and see no new posts. I can't believe there aren't at least a few Enroute users out there. It would be nice to see some more post with tricks or tips that people have with this software.
    I have been frustrated with 2D profiling when using a clean tool. I will use a 1/4" endmill to cut out and then a smaller mill like a .062" for detailing the inside corners. With the router offset toolpath this will have the small tool going all the way around the part which can be very slow. I started playing with the raster pocketing toolpath to clean up my 2d profiling. First nest parts. Second toolpath with the router offset and a large mill. Next draw a rectangle around plate and toolpath with the hatch fill toolpath using a slight smaller mill than the router offset and then the tool you want to do the cleaning pass with. When outputing toolpaths unselect the first hatch fill tool and only output the cleaning tool. Enroute will then profile with large tool and then come back and only clean the inside corners with the small clean tool you used in the hatch fill toolpath. This works great and is way faster than using the clean tool as a router offset toolpath. Make sure the tools and strategies are output in the correct order when using the output dialog box.
    I would love to see someone else chime in here with similar tricks and suggestions. Thanks

Dan Antes
    Distinctive Hardwood Floors
    Distinctivehardwood.com
    Dan, not sure when you posted this. I too am seeking assistance with Enroute. I find the you tube movies very frustrating as they move at lightening speed and I have to stop the movie every 10 seconds to keep up. And then when I to exactly everything they did, it does not do what they do. I have taken classes from Aaron and I find them really good...but I am seeking a cheaper alternative to paying for classes. I cannot find a decent movie for inlays. If there are others in Enroute world I would like to join up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12