Jigsaw Weld

Thread: Jigsaw Weld

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jigsaw Weld

Hello all,
    I've been tinkering with these center mullions for a lot longer than I care to admit. I've managed to mostly reverse engineer a previous drawing. What is happening: when I start using Jigsaw Weld for the inside pattern it doesn't seem to detect where some of the lines intersect. Yet if my outside square is a 1/4" smaller everything works perfectly.
    The more and more I play with this the closer I get but in this current state nothing seems to work in my favor. I've attached the .dwg file if anyone cares to take a look.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jigsaw Weld

Follow up from EnRoute and got the drawing parts resolved! Instead of using the Jigsaw feature I could have used the Extend/Trim Line tool and just trim boundary lines. This pulls the overlaps out and allows me to set a contour toolpath. Just have to choose to follow the contour line on the parameters. It doesn't come out 100% the way I want BUT at least I now know of other options instead of being stuck with the Jigsaw tool.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jigsaw Weld

Hello Everyone
    I have trying these jigsaw tools from the Best Jigsaw