Anyone running enroute with an axyz AM2C HELP!!!

Thread: Anyone running enroute with an axyz AM2C HELP!!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anyone running enroute with an axyz AM2C HELP!!!

Just got a new axyz 4010 machine single spindle ATC.

However we cannot get enroute to output properly to the machine. Install technicians only know how to use artcam and we really want to use enroute as it will workflow nicely with our current SAI Flexi signage package we have used for 15years.

I think ink I am just missing some crucial step and just need some guidance.

Reallt not not sure how must I must modify the output driver. Have activated the AXYZ driver. Entered basic values like xyz travel. Not sure what origin point to put but tried almost all of them.

Problem we we have is after creating an nc file and saving it to the machine HDD. it gives an error code immediately. The error code basically if giving us the message that the g code is trying to send the start position outside either the x,y or z parameters.

When viewing the NC code in back plot it looks pretty good nothing odd. We are just trying to cut a simple rectangle with 1 pass.

However when previewing the code on the controller at the machine the lines are all over the place and the result resembles nothing like the sent part.

It seems lien like the file is corrupted or we may have not set the driver up correctly.

Hopeinf someone one with a similar setup can advise!!!