Vision 2550 routing table with series 3 contoller, need z axis microstepping settings

Thread: Vision 2550 routing table with series 3 contoller, need z axis microstepping settings

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vision 2550 routing table with series 3 contoller, need z axis microstepping settings

Hi
    I need the microstepping jumper settings for the zaxis stepper motor controller. While working on it, I think one of my students change the switch settings, it was all 4 switches on the off position, which results in the motor not working. When I change it to match the same jumper settings as the x and y axis (sw1=on, sw2=on, sw3=off, sw4=on), the z motor works, but when I check the accuracy of the movement with a tape measurement, I am off by amost 50%. After experimenting with different switch settings, I get the best results with sw1=off, sw2=off, sw3=on and sw4=on. Based on the IM2000s datasheets, I believe (if switch on means 0) the x and y axis is set to 32 microsteps and z axis is 16 microsteps. Can any one please verify if this is the correct settings. Thank you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vision 2550 routing table with series 3 contoller, need z axis microstepping sett

Hello,

The correct resolution settings for the Vision series 3 controller are below:

X: 3 off
    Y: 3 off
    Z: 1,2 off

Thanks,
    Joe

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vision 2550 routing table with series 3 contoller, need z axis microstepping sett

Thank you so much

Downloads
    Uploads

Your welcome.