skilled CNC VMC TCs, wood router operator-machinist seeking employment Long Beach

Thread: skilled CNC VMC TCs, wood router operator-machinist seeking employment Long Beach

Downloads
    Uploads

Default skilled CNC VMC TCs, wood router operator-machinist seeking employment Long Beach

Goal oriented and skillful CNC machinist, operator with a solid practical field experience in the overseas and USA, also successfully continuing education by two following specialties, CNC Machinist, Industrial Technology Automated Manufacturing in Cerritos college, seeking an opportunity to take of any level position (including of entry) according to my professional skills whether in CNC machinery, fixture tooling or quality inspection. I am hoping the Company I am applying to will allow me to employ my training, grow with the Company and help the Company succeed.
    I am considering employment in the Long Beach, Torrance or Carson areas. Please kindly inform whether my proficiency will meet your expectations of a CNC operator-machinist role, as of such:
    Practical extensive mechanical/machining workshop experience specialized in the aerospace field
    manufacture, which has employed but wasn't limited to the everyday machining (different complexity)
    parts with using of Turning centers Doosan Puma with Fanuc NC, Vertical machining centers as CNC Fadal
    (HS88), strong knowledge of G-code and cycles. MasterCAM 2D, 3D milling and Lathe experience. Quality control with advanced using of various inspection
    and gauging instruments both of semi- and high- precision types (more than .0001"), blueprints reading,
    GD&T adjustment. Servicing of different augmenting equipment and machinery as well as, bar feeder,
    oil extraction pumps, electrical equipment. Tooling setup for ER collet, Weldon -types of the tool holding
    chucks. Occasionally fork lifter riding.

With consideration and kindest regards,