CNC Machinist and Programmer Wanted- Long Island, NY

Thread: CNC Machinist and Programmer Wanted- Long Island, NY

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Machinist and Programmer Wanted- Long Island, NY

I am are currently looking to hire a Production Manager to assist in overseeing our CNC Department. The Howard J. Moore company is an AS9100 certified fabricator of custom non-metallic components. Our products are used in the Aviation, Defense, Commercial Electronics, Scientific & Medical industries throughout the country. Currently our facility is 17,000 square feet, and has 35 employees.

Our shop has seven CNC milling machines (all fadals) , two CNC lathes, and an assortment of manual machines used for secondary operations. The job would entail monitoring production and quality for in process work, developing production plans and CAD/CAM programs (Gibbscam) for new parts, setting up and programing machinery for our operators, and overseeing daily operations.

Ideal applicant should enjoy hands on work, be mechanically inclined, and organized. We are looking for people who are comfortable working with blueprints, inspection equipment, and have experience working in Manufacturing, Quality, or Engineering related fields. We will provide on the job training with all machinery and software being used, but our ideal applicants should be somewhat familiar with CNC machining, CAD/CAM programing, and operation of manual machines.

If you are interested send me a message I can send you more details. Thanks!
    -Harris