Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Thread: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Hello everyone

My name is Peter and I own www.christianwalls.com. I am looking to start offering some wooden and metal art to my customers and would like to hire a designer who can create DXF files for a CNC laser cutter. I will be looking to create some Christian faith based art and quotes and was wondering if there was a graphic designer out there that would like to work with me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

Just an update, I have already hired a designer and have many DXF files ready to be cut...Now looking for a company who can supply these designs to my customers.

Default Re: Hiring Graphic Designer to create vectors, DXF Files for laser cutting machines

I am the engineer and designer for Nova Metalworks in Bremen, GA. We create our own cnc files for our Fiber Laser, CNC Mill, and CNC Press Brake. We handle all sorts of materials and I could quote you on any project you want to make. I do all of the programming and create all of the 3D models, as well as dxf files. Please send me an email at mikey@novametal.works and check out our website at Novametal.works

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyNovaMetalworks View Post
    I am the engineer and designer for Nova Metalworks in Bremen, GA. We create our own cnc files for our Fiber Laser, CNC Mill, and CNC Press Brake. We handle all sorts of materials and I could quote you on any project you want to make. I do all of the programming and create all of the 3D models, as well as dxf files. Please send me an email at mikey@novametal.works and check out our website at Novametal.works
    Just sent you an email. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

I can make any type of file and work for you from online. If you need just send me your sketch, then i will forward to you as any required format such as DXF, STL, IGS, STEP, etc...