Can't Reference EMCO 360 Turn

Thread: Can't Reference EMCO 360 Turn

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Can't Reference EMCO 360 Turn

I re-commissioned my EMCO 360 Turn because of a battery failure. Machine was running fine before the memory was lost, after re-commissioning when trying to REFPOINT by pressing X+ the axis does not move unless the Aux On is held at the same time, then the axis will move to the reference point. This is the same with the Z+ axis. I have seen in other posts that guys were having problems with the PCP not fully loading. I think my PCP is fully loading, but I'm not sure how to tell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can't Reference EMCO 360 Turn

Update, I got the machine to Reference +X and +Z normally and everything works as it is suppose to except the Hydraulic Chuck. I can change the 5008 Bit to inside or outside and it doesn't have any effect, so I think I'm still missing something that controls the hydraulic chuck. Any help would be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can't Reference EMCO 360 Turn

Dear sir
    Hi
    Is your machine EMCO 360 with GA3?
    If yes, is it possible to send me its backup?
    There is a same machine but all parameters and plc are lost due to battery low.
    Thanks and regards
    Mehdi
    m.fazelfard@gmail.com