Newbie Concept mill 55 Keyboard problems

Thread: Concept mill 55 Keyboard problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Concept mill 55 Keyboard problems

I recently got a 2006 vintage Concept mill 55 from my brother in law. The mill had been used in a school previously. I got the mill with the function keyboard as well as a Windows XP machine with the WinNc software loaded. The machine starts and I can jog it. I am unable to get the function keyboard to work. I have plugged it into the USB on the computer and a USB slot on the control board on the mill. The light on the keyboard is lit but I get nothing when scrolling through any of the functions. What am I doing wrong? I would also like to use more current software like camconcept. I have loaded it onto the XP machine but the mill does nothing when I try to jog etc. I am very limited on what I have done because the Fkey commands are not very intuitive for me. Any help would be appreciated.
    P.S. I also do not know the license number. Is there a way to find it through the software, etc.?

Thanks,
    George