Charmilles Roboform 20A

Thread: Charmilles Roboform 20A

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Charmilles Roboform 20A

Hey guys,

We have a Charmilles Roboform 20A at work, but it hasn't been running in a couple of years. I want to put it back in operation but i don't know how to use the control. Does somebody have manuals or books with information?
    i have floppys that came with the edm too.

Also, when i turn on the main switch nothing happens, a couple of leds turn on but the fans and screen don't. does it has something to do with the control too? i don't think the machine was turned on in about 2 years so im not sure if there a electrical problem or it has something to do with the control.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Charmilles Roboform 20A

Hey I am on the same boat, i got mine and nothing would turn on, you have to check all conections properly, mina was triggering a relay due to socked that was connected backwards.
    Regarding your question, no, machine should automatiallcy trun on the display once you power the machine.
    If you could post pictures of your panlles this would make it easier.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by FranciscoJ View Post
    Hey guys,

We have a Charmilles Roboform 20A at work, but it hasn't been running in a couple of years. I want to put it back in operation but i don't know how to use the control. Does somebody have manuals or books with information?
    i have floppys that came with the edm too.

Also, when i turn on the main switch nothing happens, a couple of leds turn on but the fans and screen don't. does it has something to do with the control too? i don't think the machine was turned on in about 2 years so im not sure if there a electrical problem or it has something to do with the control.
    Hello,friend!
    Can you send the images of software for this machine? My floppys is lost and batteries is down. I very need to install the software... Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

did you get this machine going, if not i can help

Registered Linux User #348337
    EMC2 Rocks!!!!