Need Help! Cutter Compensation

Thread: Cutter Compensation

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cutter Compensation

Hi,

When I post my code out of Edgecam 2011, the lead move to turn cutter compensation on is posted on the line after the G41 line. Same with the G40 line. Is there a way to get the lead move to show up on the same line as the G41/G40 instead of the next line?

Thanks,
    Keith

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cutter Compensation

hy, if you can't fix that, i can create a simple program that will shift the rad comp code at the previous/next/whatever block

checking to be an inposition, feed, and before it, only rapid movements allowed and whatever else condition you wish ?!

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by deadlykitten View Post
    hy, if you can't fix that, i can create a simple program that will shift the rad comp code at the previous/next/whatever block

checking to be an inposition, feed, and before it, only rapid movements allowed and whatever else condition you wish ?!
    What type of program will you create. Right now I edit the post in the Edgecam Code Wizard. Will your program look at the compiled post and fix it?

Downloads
    Uploads

hy it will edit the program file created by your cam

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Alright, I will give it a try if you're interested. Let me know if you want any $$$.

Downloads
    Uploads

okey, i need a few samples : before and after you fix them, so to pinpoint the difference, and write code for it

for more details, just write a few more posts, until your private messaging will be enabled

Downloads
    Uploads

Would you give me an e-mail address that I can send some files to? My e-mail address is kpease@iEngineeredSolutions.com. I can't figure out how to turn on private messaging. Thanks.