Hurco CNC Knee mill parts * retrofitter take off's

Thread: Hurco CNC Knee mill parts * retrofitter take off's

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hurco CNC Knee mill parts * retrofitter take off's

I am a cnc retrofitter and I usually don't waist any time with the old parts I take off but I thought maybe I would try again to sell these parts. Today is March 19, 2022 and these parts will be gone, one way or the other, by the end of May.
    I just received 2 of the Hurco series 1 cnc size machines that were sold as running machines 11 years ago and have been sitting ever since never wired up. I can't guaranty anything on them works, the parts are sold "as is where is with no returns".
    and I am taking off the consoles, the Electrocraft DC servo motors,and most everything in the electrical enclosures, fwd/rev motor starters (I install a frequency drive for the spindle) except the terminal strips because limit switches wires etc go to these and i simply hook the new controller to them. I also re use the 230 to 115 step down transformer. I will try to salvage the wiring to the console, but I am not going to waist any time with anything that is stubborn so those wires will be cut.
    I am NOT wanting a bunch of people saying "i need this board" or I need that part in the console, I want someone that says "I will take all the parts, servo motors, drives, control, etc., everything I take off a machine. I also am NOT wanting to ship all this stuff, so don't ask how much to ship everything to where ever because I don't know or do I want to spend the time finding out. Each machine gets half the stuff in the box with the manuals.
    This is what I am hoping for, I have 2 Hurcos, one Blue, one repainted dark Gray. You say "I want all the stuff coming off the Blue Hurco" or "all the stuff coming off the Gray Hurco" The Gray machines Z axis servo motor got hit when loading so the wires got broke off it.
    Please only ask general questions, I am not going to look up serial numbers or part numbers, etc..
    I am asking $650 for all the take off parts on each machine or $1,000 for all the take off parts from both machines. I would guess just one of those servo motors new is $2,000 so this should be a no brainer if you are trying to keep one of these old Hurco's alive.
    The Machines are in Hudsonville, Michigan and I can meet you most any day so you can pick the parts up. E mail me at billalancase@yahoo.com.
    If you have a dead Hurco or Bridgeport and think a retrofit may be the way to go, I will take a trade in on a retrofitted machine, or retrofit yours. I advertise in Grand Rapids Michigan Face book, search up Hurco in the marketplace, you will find me (Bill Case) and be able to see a couple of my retrofits.
    I can only take trades on Knee mills and should be a Hurco or Bridgeport. I may consider others like Clausing or Index but something like "Moog" or "Lagun" I could never sell. Maybe a small bed mill. My customers want to put it in their garage, run it on single phase, and even though Bridgeport is slightly better built, they want Hurco.
    E mail me for more pictures if needed. This post can't handle big pictures. I was going to put about 10 pictures in and I could only get in 1. Both machines look like the same model with small differences. The Blue Hurco, the X axis servo is attached to the saddle, the Gray Hurco's X axis motor is hooked to the table. The Blue Hurco has an electric motor that turns the spindle speed crank on the head, the Gray one has a hand crank like a manual mill. The Gray Hurco has individual Hurco axis drives, the Blue Hurco has a rack with circuit board looking drives. Both have that double screen console. I am guessing they are the same model but different vintage. Most of the stuff looks identical. This is not on E Bay.