Rye MG2400 Twin Head CNC 8ft by 4ft

Thread: Rye MG2400 Twin Head CNC 8ft by 4ft

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rye MG2400 Twin Head CNC 8ft by 4ft

i hope this is ok for me to post here.

we are currently trying to get rid of our Rye MG2400 Twin Head CNC 8ft by 4ft, its been very reliable for us over the 13 years we have ran this machine but unfortunitly it has developed a fault on the X-Axis where the auto greeser failed and caused the bearings to gouge the rails resulting in juddering that if ran at full speed gives a overload error.

as this machine is no longer needed as we have upgraded to a newer machine.

Machine set-up as below:

2no. Perske 4.8Kw (17,500 rpm) spindles (Manual tool change). both very good condition with smooth rotation

2no. Pneumatic Drillings Heads (Manual tool change).

Bed Size: 8 Ft x 4 Ft.

Comes with operation & programming manual

Upgraded control system by CNC support.

VACUUM PUMP NOT INCLUDED

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RYE-MG2400-8FT-BY-4FT-Flatbed-CNC-SPARES-REPAIRS-ONLY

Thanks

Ryan

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Rye MG2400 Twin Head CNC 8ft by 4ft

i have the parts for repair for this.
    however. its worth way more than 500 if you weigh it in! due to weight and scrap prices.
    strip the heads and motors off it and get it collected by scrapyard :-)

UCCNC powered uk machine sales
    https://cncrouter.uk/atc-cnc-routers.htm

Downloads
    Uploads

I know a man less than 25 miles from the OP who has the rails and the ability to repair the machine.The more relevant question may be"who wants a machine made by a company that went out of business more than 20 years ago?".Program loading by floppy disk was still current then.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by routalot View Post
    I know a man less than 25 miles from the OP who has the rails and the ability to repair the machine.The more relevant question may be"who wants a machine made by a company that went out of business more than 20 years ago?".Program loading by floppy disk was still current then.
    they are probably the best frame that was ever made on a router. i have one in my garage at home. uccnc conversion and running on single phase its a fantastic bit of kit. especially if you buy it at scrap money. bare frame weight is around 5 tonne. i saved mine from its trip to the scrap yard after the bosch controller failed.

UCCNC powered uk machine sales
    https://cncrouter.uk/atc-cnc-routers.htm

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by routalot View Post
    yes the fact they went out of business is our man concern also parts becoming a problem as we have 9 other machines on site its not worth our time to rectify this machine. also this has been setup to be used with a network for file transfer but only works with an XP PC