DMM TECH 750 Watt Servo System

Thread: DMM TECH 750 Watt Servo System

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DMM TECH 750 Watt Servo System

Hey Guys;
    I just listed on ebay a new control system designed around DMM Tech Servos and Dyn2 Drives. They are 750 watt and have been bench tested. After the hard wired bench test, I moved the control system to a control panel and added all connectors. Unfortunately, I have since retired and ran out of steam. The system is at least 80% finished using linuxcnc with the included computer. I just don't want to build the mounts and redesign my old system for the new motors. Heck, I hardly use it anyway.

Included are the servos, drives, control cards (including the DMM BOB) and a inexpensive pendant that has been wired but not tested. See the add for other details or send me a PM on specifics. It will be a heck of a deal for the right application at a fraction of the new cost.

Bill

DMM TECH Control System with 750W Servos 80% | eBay

Similar Threads:
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DMM TECH 750 Watt Servo System

bump

billyjack

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Hey Guys;
    I just listed on ebay a new control system designed around DMM Tech Servos and Dyn2 Drives. They are 750 watt and have been bench tested. After the hard wired bench test, I moved the control system to a control panel and added all connectors. Unfortunately, I have since retired and ran out of steam. The system is at least 80% finished using linuxcnc with the included computer. I just don't want to build the mounts and redesign my old system for the new motors. Heck, I hardly use it anyway.

Included are the servos, drives, control cards (including the DMM BOB) and a inexpensive pendant that has been wired but not tested. See the add for other details or send me a PM on specifics. It will be a heck of a deal for the right application at a fraction of the new cost.

Bill

DMM TECH Control System with 750W Servos 80% | eBay
    You most likely are better off completing it and then selling it, you are all most there, there may be someone that wants a build like this but the software may be where the hang up would be not everyone would be into Linuxcnc for there control

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Mac!
    Since this is a linux system about 80% as I've noted and in my experience, that is about as far as one can go w/o having it installed on a machine! Switching it to mach would be very easy with the included dmm bob with a couple of $$ left over in the mesa 7176 and 5i25 cards! I just thought that the price would be the selling factor since I have over $2k in equipment and about 40 hours in labor for someone that wants an easy upgrade to an ac servo system! If it doesn't sell i'll part it out but don't really want to!
    Thanks for the advice though!
    Bill

billyjack

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Thanks Mac!
    Since this is a linux system about 80% as I've noted and in my experience, that is about as far as one can go w/o having it installed on a machine! Switching it to mach would be very easy with the included dmm bob with a couple of $$ left over in the mesa 7176 and 5i25 cards! I just thought that the price would be the selling factor since I have over $2k in equipment and about 40 hours in labor for someone that wants an easy upgrade to an ac servo system! If it doesn't sell i'll part it out but don't really want to!
    Thanks for the advice though!
    Bill
    Yes it is a good price then add in your advertisement that it could be used with any control software like Mach3 Mach4 UCCNC Acorn Etc

Mactec54